Monday, December 29, 2014

So it begin...

They say when you stop searching, it will come to you unexpectedly. ‘It’ can refer to almost anything. Dream, purpose of life, love, life goal maybe, anything. I think that is exactly what happened to me.

I never dreamed about studying in Japan, but yes, I’ve always dreamed about living abroad. Since I was born and live in a tropical country, I always love it when it’s cloudy and almost-rain-but-it’s-not-raining sky, so probably I can fit in to some Europe country. But that never happen and looking back I never really try to make it happen. So I let this be an eternal daydream. However, here I am, planning toward a 1 year study in Japan. Who knows? Sounds cool, though.

I'll be going to Osaka approximately in beginning of April 2015. It is super exciting that I can leave my boring job and face a new world in Japan. I know it's not going to be raining candy everyday. It's gonna be tough. But it's a challenge and it's a risk I'm willing to take.

I'm going to keep the journal on this blog. But not only that, I'll be posting any interesting things I find both in Indonesia and Japan. Or maybe other country. Hope so.

So… Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment